- We offer surge protection for the whole house. Power Surges are uncontrollable factors such as lighting, problems with the utility company’s equipment, faulty wiring, or downed power lines. Let’s reduce the risk.
- If you are considering installing a generator to power your home or cottage through power outages and emergency situations, you will need a transfer switch to safely supply the necessary power.
- Motions sensors are a great way to conserve energy and very practical security features.
- At any one time, many different electronic appliances are used simultaneously. The common appliances that require dedicated circuits are; wall ovens, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, clothes washer, water pump and sump pumps.
- Eliminate any risk of electrical hazards and insurance risks, call us for your free knob and tube wiring quote.
- Let’s ensure your family is protected from carbon monoxide poisoning. Carbon monoxide is colorless, tasteless, odorless and can come from many sources such as your gas ranges or stoves, gas clothes dryers, water heaters, furnaces, and gas or wood fireplace. You should have at minimum 1 CO detector installed per each floor of your home.
We understand how valuable your time is so we provide you with smaller time appointment windows accompanied with the promise of punctuality. Available for 24/7 emergency and same day services our experienced and reputable staff will provide you with quality work while respecting your property like it was their very own.
Call us for a free quote at (204) 999-3300 or complete the form to connect for all your residential electrical upgrades, repairs, and maintenance services across Winnipeg.